The University of Zimbabwe Student Law Review Editorial Team has published another volume in the UZ Students Law Review Journal. This is the third volume available on the ZimLII website and has the following entries:
- Enshrined Labour Rights under s 65(1) of the 2013 Constitution of Zimbabwe: the Right to Fair and Safe Labour Practices and Standards and the Right to a Fair and Reasonable Wage - Page 1
- A Conceptual Expose of Public Interest Litigation in Post-2013 Zimbabwe - Page 22
- Chilling Freedom of Expression to the Bone with a Chilling Offence: Case note on State v Chimakure, Kahiya & Zimbabwe Independent Publishers (Pvt) Ltd, Constitutional Application No. S-247-09; Judgment No S-14-13 - Page 47
- Parting the Long Grass: Public International Law and the Right to Self-Determination – Page 61
- Learning from Others: An Insight into the Experiences in the Enforcement of ESC Rights in Comparative Foreign and International Law Jurisdictions – Page 69
- Criminal Law Defences and the Right to Life in the New Constitution - Page 88
Follow this link to the Journal to read and download the full text.