Boy Scouts Association Act
- Commenced on 22 June 1928
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 2016 and includes any amendments published up to 31 December 2017.]
- [Note: This version of the Act was revised and consolidated by the Law Development Commission of Zimbabwe]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Boy Scouts Association Act [Chapter 25:03].
2. InterpretationIn this Act—“Association” means the Boy Scouts Association incorporated under the Royal Charter granted on the 4th January, 1912;“boy scout” means a boy scout recognized as such under the constitution, by-laws or rules of the Association and includes also all officers of the Association.
3. Restriction on the sale of badges of the Association
4. Restriction on the use of badges of the Association
5. Wrongful exercise of authority by boy scouts
6. No person falsely to claim connection with Association
7. ***[section repealed by section 4 of Act No. 22 of 2001]
History of this document
22 June 1928