International Treaties Act, 2020
- Published on 10 July 2020
- Commenced on 10 July 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 10 July 2020.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the International Treaties Act [Chapter 3:05].
3. Application of ActThis Act shall not apply to the publication or domestication of international treaties in respect of which a different method of publication or domestication is provided for under another Act of Parliament.
4. Principal national depositary and archive of international treaties
5. Appointment and functions of PAAC
6. International treaties to be concluded under President’s authority
7. Publication and date of operation of international treaties
8. Treaties Lists
9. International treaties concluded before this Act
10. Effect of publication or non-publication of international treaties and non-compliance with certain pre-ratification formalities
11. Minister’s regulatory and other powersThe Minister may make such regulations and give such directions as he or she may deem necessary or convenient for the carrying out of the objects and purposes of this Act.
12. SavingsThe Public Agreements Advisory Committee that was established before the date of commencement of this Act shall continue to function as if appointed in terms of section 5.
History of this document
Cited documents 0
Documents citing this one 3
Book chapter 1
- Chapter 13 - Children’s Environmental Rights and Environmental Governance in Zimbabwe: A Constitutional Approach