This journal is published under the auspices of the South African Judicial Education Institute.
Published: April 2018
- SAJEI: A vehicle for the speedy delivery of quality justice to all our people by Mogoeng Mogoeng
- Judicial training and the role of judges in a constitutional democracy by Heinz Klug
- Judicial education in a transformative context by DM Davis
- To give and to gain: Judicial involvement in advocacy training by OL Rogers
- Judicial social context education in South Africa by N Dambuza
- Judging according to personal attributes, outlook on life and life experience: Any practical value? by Mbuyiseli R Madlanga
- Political parties: The missing link in our Constitution? by Kate O’Regan
- The rule of law: The role of the judiciary and legal practitioners by Frank Kroon
- A dead horse need not be flogged: The duty not to pursue unmeritorious causes by SM Mbenenge
- Do we need deference? by Malcom Wallis
Download the PDF attached to access the Journal.
www.zimlii.org - Promoting Free Access to Law